I heard Rocky Cantrell was going to be the coach....
isn't she the athletic director?
I heard Rocky Cantrell was going to be the coach....
"We're back and better than ever"
Chris Wilson.
can u be the athletic director and be the head coach of a varsity sport?
In most places you can. Isn't Phil at PV? In most schools I actually believe that the AD is a coach in some sport.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Stan Wilson has been athletic director and Head Basketball Coach for years. He is stepping down this year as AD but will continue to coach!!! YEA!!!
whos it going to be...fran balthis, chris wilson, or debbie hale?
Bookmarks